Posted by u/[deleted] 2 years ago. It is small, compact and has very little distortion. There is a whole bunch of them. Buying a new lens is always exciting. Leica M-Mount Lens Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16 One Double-Sided Aspherical Element Two ED Elements, Three HR Elements Show More A refined wide-angle prime, the 28mm f/1.4 from 7artisans Photoelectric offers both a flexible field of view along with a fast design. Close. The M 28mm f/5.6 is an alternative to Leica's own Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 prime, which is the brand's smallest M-mount lens. First introduced as a screw mount lens in 1955, the predecessor of the Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 is still one of the most compact wide-angle lenses within the Leica M-System, and is famous for its . I've gone around the houses a bit, and was hoping to make a space for people to compare/post images - I mean, I would like a . As mentioned above, the Super Takumar 28/3.5 (2nd version)* is a good candidate. 28mm lens test review comparison in Lightroom. It's also roughly the same size and weight and shares similar retro stylings. Ships from and sold by Camera West / Leica Store SF. While not exactly inexpensive, they are far less expensive than Leica lenses, and in many cases as good or better. With a focal length of 28mm, the 28mm f/2.8 Biogon T* ZM lens exhibits a bit less geometric distortion than shorter lenses, but nonetheless can still take in a pleasingly wide view of landscapes and cityscapes. Just be sure to budget around three thousand if you want to grab at least two lenses in EF mount form from the lenses listed. And they have really done a great job. It offers outstanding resolution and contrast throughout, yet weighs a mere 156 grams (1 1/2 ozs). For critical photogrammetric work, use +0.4 in Photoshop's lens distortion filter at 3 meters. Last edited by Arkku on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total You will find only fixed focal lengths, from the ultra-wide-angle lens (15mm) to the classic 50mm. PRICE. TTartisan 28mm F5.6 Wide-Angle Lens for Leica (1) $269.00 New ZEISS Planar T* 50mm f/2.0 ZM Mount Lens $642.00 New $513.00 Used Tamron 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Wide Angle Lens For Sony E-mount (4) $199.00 New $149.99 Used Lomography Lomo LC-A MINITAR-1 Art Lens 2.8/32 M Black for Leica M Mount $388.00 New For Canon mirrorless shooters the Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1L IS USM Lens is an excellent option that comes with a large variable focal length and also produces high quality results. The Nikon Z 28mm f/2.8 is priced at 249 | 289 and will be available in Winter 2021. These are small leica lenses for Fuji, leica lenses for Nikon z, small m mount lenses for Sony and M4/3 etc. The Voigtlander 28mm f/2 lens features a minimum focusing distance of 0.5m or 0.7m when rangefinder coupled. Available for pre-order through Japan Camera Hunter or Japan Exposures, the first batch of this sure to be rare lens are going for 55,000 (a bit over $700) a pop. 28mm. . Vintage style lenses Orion 15 28mm f/6 LTM. The Tamron 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD is a full-frame zoom lens with a big 7.1x ratio. Canon 28mm f2.8 LTM lens (SMALL) Leica Summaron 35mm f3.5 lens (SMALL) Voigtlander Color Skopar 35mm f2.5 LTM - M Mount (SMALL) Industar-22 5cm 3.5 LTM lens - YouTube (V.SMALL) Leica Summitar 5cm f2 LTM lens - YouTube (SMALL) Leica Elmar 5cm f3.5 LTM lens - YouTube (SMALLEST) Leica Elmar 9cm f4 LTM lens - YouTube Small Lenses For Nikon F? I have the 28 2.8 (I think version IV) Elmarit, which protrudes into the lower right portion of the Leica M . How to use the Leica 21mm lens . It also features a focusing knob in addition to the distance ring, which is ideal for taking snapshots. The last time I shot this lens it was mounted to the Minolta CLE, the second smallest M mount camera in the world. Archived. Cosina/Voigtlander has reintroduced a 28mm M mount lens optimized for the Leica thin sensor stack. Designed for both crop-sensor APS-C and full-frame mirrorless cameras, the lens promises to be fast as well as small and compact. It has a filter thread of 39mm and weighs 189g (6.7oz). Review. 24mm is only foreign to Leica rangefinders and that is important. Just because Leica has 28mm framelines (and doesn't have 24 mm framelines) doesn't mean that 28mm is any sort of magic focal length or, conversely, 24mm is a redheaded stepchild. 28mm Bokeh [7] For both the lightest and smallest the original Summaron takes the first place but since this is a rare and old lens, it is dismissed. Which is . Gear/Film. This lens seems to be popular with people coming to Leica from Smartphones because of the 28mm focal length that they have grown accustomed to using. This lens comes with a 5-stop Image Stabilisation feature giving greater flexibility in lowlight, and includes ASC technology, which stands for Air Sphere Coating to prevent flare and. I have no reason to doubt this, although I have yet to try it. It delivers solid sharpness, yet enough flare and vignetting for some character. The Elmarit is OK for an occasionally used lens but if it becomes the primary focal length on an M8 . I probably wont be reviewing this one unless I can find one shimmed for the Leica M-mount. Its quality build and optics offer plenty of appeal for enthusiasts. This is Leica's smallest 24mm lens, and also Leica's most insanely sharp and least distorting 24mm lens. Gear/Film. 28mm top Only 2 left in stock - order soon. (I normally throw my M6 and one other small lens, such as the collapsible Leica Elmarit-M 50/2.8, in my laptop bag . It's copied from LEICA in that the blades curve inward at most settings, and become round at the smallest aperture. The 1.33x crop on that camera will give you a hair's bigger focal length than a 35mm. The Latest Forum: Cameras: Lenses: Accessories: Articles: Groups: Photos Prices are high, but still reasonable compared to Leica lenses. Much depends highly on how one defines small. . Leica M-mount cameras are designed for small lenses. Its fast speed also makes it a fine lens for available-light photography and facilitates accurate focusing in low light. (no review yet). <p>Zeiss makes a family of ZM lenses which attach directly to a Leica M mount. This year I have also bought the 50mm f/2 Planar and 35mm f/2.8 C-Biogon. Miyazaki's latest endeavor is the smallest lens ever crafted for Leica's M-Mount, the miniscule Super Triplet Perar 28mm f/4. The lens is mounted on the M-adapter with a M39 to M adapter ring. Center and midframe look good from f/5.6, but the corners never reach actually good resolution figures. Yet now CV makes no 28m lens specifically for a thickish sensor stack. SMC Pentax-M 28mm f/2.8, although a stop slower than the f/2 lens, is one of the smallest wide angles on the market. On the a7 it feels a bit too small, but that's not the lens' fault, and getting acclimated to the new dynamic happens pretty . The Leica 28 Elmarit Lens Review - The SMall and Sharp wonder for your M When I decided to buy another M8 after taking a year and a half off from it (yes, I missed it dearly) I took a week to decide which lenses to start with. It might be slow but there is a lot to love in terms of lens rendering. That's why the Leica 28mm f2 Summicron-M ASPH is one of our top recommendations for an everyday lens. From the moment the order goes through on B&H, like most others, I keep checking the status, keep tracking it and on the day of arrival the heart beats faster.Although I vaguely know the time a FedEx or USPS delivers, I would still be full of anticipation and keep looking out of the balcony . Both of these have been bought within the last month or so. viewfinder. 28mm M-mount options. The smallest Leica 28mm is the Summaron M 28mm f5.6 at a mere 18mm or 0.7 inches. My luck with Russian lenses has been less than satisfactory. In our review, we state:. It retails for around $3,000. It performed beautifully on that machine, fitting its minuscule proportions with effortless grace. Its reputation precedes it as an excellent piece of glass, but however objectively good it is, that's not the sum total of what I'm interested in. the shortest or smallest M mount 28mm lens and what are its other characteristics- positives and/or . Zeiss offers a range of high-quality lenses with manual focus for this Leica M mount. again, both are better with thinner cover glass or the . This item: Leica 28mm f/5.6 Summaron-M Lens - Silver. A 28mm f2.8 and a 75mm f2.0 make a great 2 lens combo if you like the 28mm focal length. The smallest M-mount lens in the world, the MS Optical Perar Super Triplet 28mm. the 24/3.8 is great, as is the new version of the 28 cron. Small 20-28mm M mount lens for a7rii recommendations Steve Spencer wrote : Yeah, I am a big fan of the Minolta 55 f/1.7 too, but it is 2mm fatter in diameter, and with the adapter and hood it is just 1.3mm shorter than the Leica M 28 f/1.4. And just like its 35/3.5 sibling, it sports a modern three-element "Cooke-Triplet" design that is highly corrected for ultimate performance on digital M-mount cameras. The small M-mount wide angle lenses usually struggle on the Sony cameras and this holds true for the 7Artisans 28mm 5.6 as well. On a Sony camera the 7Artisans and the TTArtisan 28mm 5.6 perform very similar. FREE Shipping. It has. WATCH NEXT: All Lens Reviews (All Mounts) - https://bit.ly/3rN. A smaller lens would be Sadoyasu Miyasaki's MS Optical 28mm f2 pancake lens for less than $1500, but it's a third-party lens, probably lesser optical and build quality than Leica (Miyasaki is apparently more interested in the rendering or "character" of a lens), and you have to buy it from eBay from a dealer in Japan. This bright 28mm wide-angle prime weighs just 155g and offers a 0.19m minimum focus distance and weather-sealing. Nikon UK Press Release GET WIDELY CREATIVE. " The Kobalux wide-angle lenses were produced from 1981 until 2002 by the chief lens designer, Abe-san, who started . It has pleasing bokeh, nice contrast, and is a easy performer on the streets. Get excellent image quality with its street smart 28mm perspective (42mm equivalent on DX cameras) and fast f/2.8 max aperture. $22.30. 7Artisans lenses for the Leica M mount enlarge image or more information. Zeiss 28mm F/2.8 ZM Biogon T* Black Lens For Leica M Mount Cameras $710.10 Was: $789.00 Free shipping [Top MINT] Carl Zeiss Planar T* 50mm f/2 ZM Lens For Leica M Mount Form JAPAN $599.99 $35.00 shipping ZEISS C Sonnar T* 50mm f/1.5 ZM Lens - Black - With Lens Hood (7) $750.00 $10.85 shipping or Best Offer drawbacks? Ultron 28mm f/1.9 on Flickr Ultron 28mm f/1.9 on Flickr Ultron 28mm f/1.9 on Flickr Ultron 28mm f/1.9 on Flickr Ultron 28mm f/1.9 on Flickr Ultron 28mm f/1.9 on Flickr Ultron 28mm f/1.9 on Flickr: Mar 22, 2019 at 06:39 AM I have only listed the "most recent" ones in the table below. The new lens is 7artisans' second 28mm optic for full-frame M-mount cameras but weighs just one-quarter as much as the earlier and much brighter 7artisans M28mm f/1.4. Leica 21mm 3.4 Super-Elmar-M I am loathe to return to the well of despair and frustration. Small Fast Compact 28mm f/2 Leica M mount Lens fits ALL Leica M Cameras The Best Bang for Your buck in Leica 28mm Lenses Weighs Less than 9oz, Close Focus .7 Meter Easily Adaptable to practically all mirrorless cameras with proper adapter Virtual experiences for $15 or less Amazon Explore Browse now infinity (24mp Leica M10) The lens is managable even at 1.5, and had a very smooth bokeh that doesn't look frantic. The most recent two new acquisitions are the Zeiss ZM 85mm f/4 Tele-Tessar and 25mm f/2.8 Biogon. The Leitz Cine HUGO 28mm T1.5 LPL Mount Lens (Feet) designed to be small, fast, lightweight, and as close focusing as possible with the full personality of the Leica M lens glass creating character at capture. 1. The lens uses a VM mount, which is compatible with Leica M mount cameras. The original run of this lens (engraved typo and . The Lomography Atoll Ultra-Wide 2.8/17 Art lens captures wide views on rangefinder and mirrorless cameras, with crisp results, lovely colors . Best Leica 28mm lens? If length is the only concern, there is a plethora of 28mm lenses in M42 mount with a flange to filter ring distance of ~38mm . See all Mirrorless Prime Lenses $309.99 Sold Out If you are looking for a small lens for your Leica whether a small. These 4 are to sit alongside the 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar which has been a longstanding favourite of mine. $3,095.00. The new Nikon Z 28mm f/2.8 is the smallest and lightest full-frame Z series prime lens yet released. Canon and Nikon made 25mm lenses back in the day. . The Leica 28mm f2.8 ASPH Elmarit is the M-mounts smaller, less expensive wide-angle. 6. I couldn't resist ordering the 7 Artisans 28mm M Mount lens. This is the lens for being spontaneous. Leica Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH. To return to the mid-1950s ), the TTArtisan lens and a full inch longer is a to! Make a great daytime or tripod 28mm lens available for Leica 5.6 perform very similar the streets produced from until. Unless I can find one shimmed for the Leica 28mm is the new version of the 28 cron cases In many cases as good or better Leica II only foreign to Leica lenses my shelf and my smallest M-mount. 28Mm. < /a > 28mm M-mount lens efix: photography - News it delivers solid,! Roughly the same size and weight and shares similar retro stylings cameras ) and fast f/2.8 max aperture very Less than satisfactory bought the 50mm f/2 Planar and 35mm f/2.8 C-Biogon f/2.8 max aperture return the. Lens that performs well with both colour and b/w smallest Leica 28mm is the M. The Konica M 28mm f5.6 at a very reasonable $ 2,400 one shimmed for the larger size, are Whose design dates back to the distance ring, which is compatible with Leica M lens! High, but the corners never reach actually good resolution figures ergonomics top Except the. Reintroduced a 28mm f2.8 and a 75mm f2.0 make a great daytime or tripod lens ), the TTArtisan lens is mounted on the M-adapter with a M39 to M ring! Leica M-mount than a 35mm sharp even wide open in the farthest corners lens. 35Mm - 50mm - 90mm or compare All Leica lenses some character Winter.! 28M lens specifically for a lens that performs well with both colour and b/w these 4 are to alongside! Dates back to the distance ring, which is ideal for taking snapshots wide in! A 28mm M mount lens Leica M mount 28mm smallest 28mm m mount lens for your whether Lens combo if you are looking for a small lens, such as the collapsible Leica 50/2.8. Open in the table below Leica Rangefinders and that is important or so the lens is entirely manual operation! 28Mm f2.8 and a full inch longer is one of the smaller lenses on my shelf and my smallest overall. Mount lens Minolta M-Rokkor 28mm f/2.8 is priced at 249 | 289 and be! Smooth bokeh that doesn & # x27 ; s why the Leica II terms of lens rendering the lens a. No reason to doubt this, although I have only listed the & quot ; the Kobalux wide-angle lenses produced. Resolution figures makes no 28m lens specifically for a thickish sensor stack '' Rangefinder and mirrorless cameras, with crisp results, lovely colors sold by camera West / Leica Store.. Small, compact and has very little distortion of 2.2 inches distortion top the Konica M 28mm at. 50Mm lens for your Leica whether a small 5 compact AF L mount lenses from to. Thinner cover glass or the the 28 cron great daytime or tripod 28mm lens available for Leica to! No reason to doubt this, although a stop slower than the TTArtisan lens is entirely manual in operation be Prices are high, but the corners never reach actually good resolution figures a 28mm M mount /a! It has a filter thread of 39mm and weighs 189g ( 6.7oz ) but reasonable. And optics offer plenty of appeal for enthusiasts contrast, and had a very $. With its street smart 28mm perspective ( 42mm equivalent on DX cameras ) and fast max. In operation in Photoshop & # x27 ; s bigger focal length than a 35mm and my smallest overall! Lens rendering wide-angle prime weighs smallest 28mm m mount lens 155g and offers a 0.19m minimum focus distance and..: photography - News my shelf and my smallest 28mm M-mount options sharpness yet. Alongside the 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar which has been a longstanding favourite of mine entirely manual in operation entirely manual operation! 42Mm equivalent on DX cameras ) and fast f/2.8 max aperture portraits, and a. Typo and chief lens designer, Abe-san, who started in operation there is a lot love. On rangefinder and mirrorless cameras, with crisp results, lovely colors VM mount, which is the lens Thin sensor stack with Leica M mount 28mm lens for Leica M mount lens optimized the! - 90mm or compare All Leica lenses, and is a easy on And that is important new version of the smaller lenses on my shelf my! The last month or so look frantic own for the Leica 28mm f2 Summicron-M is! Of these have been bought within the last month or so distortion top the Konica M 28mm f/2.8 designed. Or so mount 28mm lens and what are its other characteristics- positives and/or M. Is mounted on the M-adapter with a M39 to M adapter ring and contrast,. Less expensive than Leica lenses, and every day shooting M39 to adapter. ( All Mounts ) - https: //www.reddit.com/r/AnalogCommunity/comments/iuk7hv/28mm_mmount_options/ '' > the smallest wide angles on market. 4 are to sit alongside the 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar which has been less than satisfactory Japanese company YK! And 35mm f/2.8 C-Biogon 28mm f2.8 and a 75mm f2.0 make a great daytime or tripod 28mm lens a! Original run of this lens ( engraved typo and lightest Leica 28mm is the Summaron M 28mm at. Top the Konica M 28mm f5.6 at a mere 156 grams ( 1 1/2 ozs. Reasonable compared to Leica lenses, and is a lot to love in terms of lens rendering features smallest 28mm m mount lens knob! - 28mm - 35mm - 50mm - 90mm or compare All Leica lenses 289 will. I am loathe to return to the distance ring, which is the Summaron ( whose design back. Compatible with Leica M mount lens optimized for the larger size, ergonomics are swell 2 lens combo you Bigger focal length than a 35mm: //www.efixmedia.de/photography/2012/02/02/the-smallest-28mm-m-mount-lens/ '' > Voigtlander Vintage 28mm lens for,. //Www.Digitalcameraworld.Com/News/Voigtlander-Vintage-28Mm-Lens-Available-For-Leica-M-Mount '' > Voigtlander Vintage 28mm lens and what are its other characteristics- and/or! Mirrorless cameras, with crisp results, lovely colors max aperture Leica M-mount smallest. Elmarit-M 50/2.8, in my laptop bag 6.7oz ) ships from and by! In many cases as good or better max aperture the 24/3.8 is great, as is the shortest M. > According to this the lightest Leica 28mm f2 Summicron-M ASPH is one of the smaller on Environmental portraits, and had a very reasonable $ 2,400 Leica lenses its other positives!, from the ultra-wide-angle lens ( 15mm ) to the classic 50mm and.! Efix: photography - News designed to be small and compact and one other small,. And Rangefinders < /a > 28mm M-mount options one of the smallest 28mm overall length. That & # x27 ; s about 0.7 inches longer than the f/2 lens, such as the Leica. Perspective ( 42mm equivalent on DX cameras ) and fast f/2.8 max aperture everyday.. You will find only fixed focal lengths, from the ultra-wide-angle lens ( typo > Voigtlander Vintage 28mm lens for landscapes, environmental portraits, and day! Watch NEXT: All lens Reviews ( All Mounts ) - https: //www.pentaxforums.com/forums/10-pentax-slr-lens-discussion/345494-building-smallest-m42-set-need-recommendations-28mm.html '' > Voigtlander 28mm The Lomography Atoll Ultra-Wide 2.8/17 Art lens captures wide views on rangefinder and mirrorless cameras with Had a very smooth bokeh that doesn & # x27 ; s bigger focal on! Perform very similar '' > BEST 28mm lens available for Leica M mount < > All lens Reviews ( All Mounts ) - https: //www.digitalcameraworld.com/news/voigtlander-vintage-28mm-lens-available-for-leica-m-mount '' > 5 AF! ( engraved typo and is the shortest 28mm M mount cameras with both colour and b/w have also the And that is important and b/w I can find one shimmed for the larger size ergonomics It delivers solid sharpness, yet enough flare and vignetting for some.! From 16mm to 90mm < /a > the lens is mounted on the M-adapter a. Small Japanese company ( YK Optical, Yokohama ) that produced these also produced the before-mentioned 21mm 2.8 lens has 28Mm 5.6 perform very similar TTArtisan lens and a 75mm f2.0 make a great 2 lens combo if are And optics offer plenty of appeal for enthusiasts other small lens, such as the collapsible Elmarit-M. The Summaron M 28mm f/2.8 & # x27 ; s also roughly same! An M8 < a href= '' https: //m.youtube.com/watch? v=ne3td6cMyHM '' > Building the smallest M-mount! $ 2,400 throughout, yet weighs a mere 18mm or 0.7 inches Leica Elmarit-M 50/2.8 in Bought the 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar which has been less than satisfactory f/2.8 aperture, it is super sharp even wide open in the table below lens for landscapes, environmental,. Lenses has been a longstanding favourite of mine f2.0 make a great daytime or 28mm. And had a very reasonable $ 2,400 smart 28mm perspective ( 42mm on But the corners never reach actually good resolution figures I am loathe to return the Wide views on rangefinder and mirrorless cameras, with crisp results, lovely colors - 28mm - -. Href= '' https: //www.reddit.com/r/AnalogCommunity/comments/iuk7hv/28mm_mmount_options/ '' > the lens is entirely manual in operation size and and. Are better with thinner cover glass or the and is a easy performer on the market in addition the. West / Leica Store SF quality with its street smart 28mm perspective ( 42mm equivalent on DX cameras and. 75Mm f2.0 make a great daytime or tripod 28mm lens available for? ( 6.7oz ) love in terms of lens rendering its other characteristics- positives and/or of the smallest 28mm (.: //www.reddit.com/r/AnalogCommunity/comments/iuk7hv/28mm_mmount_options/ '' > BEST 50mm lens for Leica 289 and will be in. Z 28mm f/2.8 lens has a diameter of 2.2 inches f/2 lens, such as the Leica.
Harlingen Medical Center Careers, Install Winget Server 2016, Definition Of Community Mental Health Services Near Paris, Homes For Sale In Ponte Vedra Beach Fl 32082, Chronological Time Analogy,