[3] Microsofts Limited Warranty is in addition to your consumer law rights. * Compatibility - Device must support Bluetooth 4.0 or higher (Note: Many Apple and Windows 7 devices do not support Bluetooth 4.0). Select Surface Pro 6 (Certified Refurbished) for more information. Een refurbished iPhone 8 kopen? Immer das beste Angebot. Limited availability. $442.95. 00 Microsoft Surface Pro X 13" Touch-Screen Microsoft SQ1 - 16GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive WIFI + 4G LTE Matte Black (Renewed) 222 Vergleichen und bestellen. Explore Microsoft Surface sales and laptop deals from the Microsoft Store. Select Surface Pro 6 (Certified Refurbished) for more information. Out of stock. Microsoft Surface Pro 8-13" Touchscreen - Intel Core i5-8GB Memory - 128GB SSD - Device Only - Platinum (Latest Model) New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Microsoft Surface Pro 8 - Sizzle Reel. New Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Bundle: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G4, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD (Latest Model) with Black Type Cover and Surface Pen, 12.3" Touch-Screen Pixelsense Display (Windows Pro) used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. The Pcworld Shop is bringing you great deals on lots of Microsoft All Tablets including Surface Pro 8 - Platinum, Intel Evo Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD(Certified Refurbished). Microsoft Surface Pro 8-12.3" Touch Screen - Intel Core i5-8GB Memory - 128GB SSD with Black Type Cover (Lastest Model) - Platinum with Windows 11 New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Microsoft Surface Pro 8-13" Touchscreen - Intel Evo Platform Core i5-16GB Memory - 256GB SSD - Device Only - Graphite (Latest Model) New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Surface Pro 8 helps keep you secure from anywhere with an improved Windows Hello camera, removable hard drive, and optional 4G LTE Advanced. Select Surface Pro 8 and Surface Pro Keyboard Bundle for more information. Dell Latitude E5440 14" Laptop Computer Off Lease - Black; Intel Core i5-4300U Processor 1.9GHz; 8GB RAM; 256GB Solid State Drive; Intel HD Graphics 4400. Shop Microsoft Surface Pro 8 13 Touch Screen Intel Evo Platform Core i5 16GB Memory 256GB SSD Device Only Graphite at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Microsoft Surface Shop these 52 items and explore Microsoft Store for great apps, games, laptops, PCs, and other devices. Sorglos bestellen. Surface Go 2 VS Surface 3 VS Surface Go Laptop Comparison used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Shop Microsoft Surface Pro 8 13 Touch Screen Intel Evo Platform Core i7 16GB Memory 256GB SSD Device Only Platinum at Best Buy. Surface Laptop 4 13.5 with AMD Ryzen Microsoft Surface Edition processor: Up to 19 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Surface Go 3 (Certified Refurbished) From $339.00. Out of stock. Available in a choice of rich colors, its the perfect mix or match companion for Surface Go* and Surface Go Signature Type Cover. Select Surface Pro 6 (Certified Refurbished) for more information. Microsoft Surface Pro 7 review: Left behind At Microsoft's annual Surface event, it launched a brand new, Surface Pro 7, with a couple of small updates to highly-popular 2-in-1. Surface Go 2 VS Surface 3 VS Surface Go Laptop Comparison used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Microsoft Surface Pro 8 256GB Core i7-1185G7 3.0GHz Wi-Fi 16GB 13" Platinum W11H --- Serial Number: 0F015FS222201J --- Status: Used --- Physical Condition: 4 of 5 --- Includes: Surface Tablet, AC Power Adapter/Charger --- Notes: This item is gently used. Shop Microsoft Surface Pro 8 13 Touch Screen Intel Evo Platform Core i5 16GB Memory 256GB SSD Device Only Graphite at Best Buy. Microsoft Surface 3 - 10.8 Intel Atom 64/128GB SSD - Wifi Only (Grade A Refurb)This Surface has been professionally restored to working order by an approved vendor. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256 GB) - Black Newest Version (KJT-00016) (Renewed) Get this refurbished Microsoft Surface Pro 4 today while it's on sale for just $298.99, a 28% discount off the original $419 price. Buy tomtoc 360 Protective Laptop Sleeve for 13-inch Microsoft New Surface Pro 9/8/X with Signature Keyboard, 12.3-inch Surface Pro 7+/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 with Type and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. [2] Tactile signals in Surface Slim Pen 2 can be experienced on some applications on Surface Laptop Studio and Surface Pro 8 running Windows 11. Buy Refurbished: Microsoft Surface Pro 8 Intel Core i5 11th Gen 1135G7 (2.40GHz) 8GB Memory 128 GB SSD Intel Iris Xe Graphics 13" Touchscreen 2880 x 1920 Detachable 2-in-1 Laptop Windows 11 Home EAL-00001 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. The item shows average signs of wear and tear including scuff marks, scratches, nicks, and worn finishes. Find out how much you can save with deals on tablets and 2-in-1s. Browse like-new laptops, tablets and more. Select Surface Pro 8 (Certified Refurbished) for more information. Standardmig 3 Jahree Garantie. Surface Laptop Studio and Surface Pro 8 sold separately. Model: IUS-00001. Price Match Guarantee. The magnetic connector attaches to your device with ease. Microsoft Surface Pro 8-13" Touchscreen - Intel Evo Platform Core i5-16GB Memory - 256GB SSD - Device Only - Graphite (Latest Model) New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. De iPhone 8 voordelig online bij refurbished.nl 3 jaar garantie De beste kwaliteit op 1 plek Morgen in huis Microsoft Surface Pro 7 - 12.3" Intel Core I5 1.10 Ghz 8GB 128SSD Storage Windows 10 Home (Refurbished) 2 days. Microsoft Surface Pro 8 1TB Core i7-1185G7 3.0GHz 16GB 13" W11P --- Serial Number: 0F00BWJ220801J --- Status: Used --- Physical Condition: 3 of 5 --- Includes: Tablet, AC Power Adapter --- Notes: This item is used. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. 00 Microsoft Surface Pro X 13" Touch-Screen Microsoft SQ1 - 16GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive WIFI + 4G LTE Matte Black (Renewed) 222 Refurbished Microsoft Surface Machines; CALL NOW FOR EXPERT ADVICE - 1-800-755-7104. Surface Pro X (Certified Refurbished) Originally From $849.00 now From $458.00. Microsoft Surface Pro 7 review: Left behind At Microsoft's annual Surface event, it launched a brand new, Surface Pro 7, with a couple of small updates to highly-popular 2-in-1. More Stackcommerce Deals. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. The magnetic connector attaches to your device with ease. 1:09 . Shop Microsoft Surface Pro 8 13 Touch Screen Intel Evo Platform Core i7 16GB Memory 512GB SSD Device Only Graphite at Best Buy. Select Surface Pro 6 (Certified Refurbished) for more information. Click to play video. The first consumer laptop-to-tablet PC based on the Intel Evo platform and designed to light up the best of Windows 11, Surface Pro 8 combines the power of a laptop with the flexibility of a tablet, and every angle in between, with the iconic Kickstand and detachable Keyboard* with built-in Slim Pen Repaired and/or restored to like-new state; Verified to work properly; Includes all essential parts and accessories; - This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon qualified vendors. Testing conducted by Microsoft in February 2021 using preproduction software and preproduction 13.5 AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface Edition processor, 8GB RAM device. Shop Microsoft Surface Pro 8 13 Touch Screen Intel Core i5 8GB Memory 128GB SSD Device Only Platinum at Best Buy. Though the more expensive Surface Pro X has many of the updates people have anticipated, the Surface Pro X (Certified Refurbished) Originally From $849.00 now From $458.00. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee. Surface Pro 8 - Platinum, Intel Evo Core i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD (Certified Refurbished) Microsoft $1,189.00 Buy on Microsoft Unlock more possibilities than ever with the Pro designed for a Pro like you. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Gratis Versand. The first consumer laptop-to-tablet PC based on the Intel Evo platform and designed to light up the best of Windows 11, Surface Refurbished. Unlock more possibilities than ever with the Pro designed for a Pro like you. Select Surface Pro 8 (Certified Refurbished) for more information. Download or ship for free. Free returns. Microsoft Surface Pro X 13in Microsoft SQ1 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Wi-Fi + 4G LTE Black (Renewed) 222 $519.00 $ 519 . Unlock more possibilities than ever with the Pro designed for a Pro like you. Thin and light model. Buy a refurbished computer at a discounted price when you shop certified refurbished products from Microsoft. Get the Surface Laptop 2 (Certified Refurbished) at Microsoft Store and compare products with the latest customer reviews and ratings. Select Surface Pro 8 (Certified Refurbished) for more information. $628.99. Microsoft Surface Pro - 12.3" Core i7 7660U - 8 GB RAM 256 GB SSD Das macht uns einzigartig. Microsoft - Surface Pro 8 13 Touch Screen Intel Evo Platform Core i7 32GB Memory 1TB SSD Device Only - Platinum (36) Microsoft - Surface Pro 7+ - 12.3 Touch Screen Intel Core i3 8GB Memory 128GB SSD with Black Type Cover (Latest Model) - Platinum Free returns. Buy now. SKU: 6502252. Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" (Latest Model) 10th Gen Core i7-1065G7 IRIS 512GB SSD 16GB RAM 2736X1834 12.3" Touch Win 10 Pro PVU-00015 New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Shop Microsoft Surface Pro Signature Keyboard for Pro X, Pro 8 and Pro 9 Platinum Alcantara Material at Best Buy. Price Match Guarantee. Unlock more possibilities than ever with the Pro designed for a Pro like you. Price Match Guarantee. Apple have always been known for treating their iPhone owners to the pinnacle of design and user-friendliness, and the iPhone 8 has even more fabulous features to take advantage of along with its bigger brother, the iPhone 8 Plus Whether you stick with the 8 or go for a predecessor like the iPhone 7 a refurbished iPhone 8 is a great way to make a substantial saving when compared to Available colors may vary by market. 870,00 1.019,00. in stock. Check more best sellers of " 2-in-1 Laptops " Check more lowest price of " 2-in-1 Laptops " In stock. [2] Tactile signals in Surface Slim Pen 2 can be experienced on some applications on Surface Laptop Studio and Surface Pro 8 running Windows 11. Click to play video. Refurbished Microsoft Surface Machines?> Microsoft Surface Pro Intel Core m3 / 128GB SSD / 4GB RAM SKU: FNT-00001. Buy Refurbished: Microsoft Surface Pro X KJK-00001 2-in-1 Microsoft SQ1 8 GB LPDDR4X Memory 256 GB SSD 13" Touchscreen 2880 x 1920 Windows 10 Pro 64-bit WiFi + 4G LTE Matte Black (Microsoft Certified Refurbished) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once The first consumer laptop-to-tablet PC based on the Intel Evo platform and designed to light up the best of Windows 11, Surface Pro 8 combines the power of a laptop with the flexibility of a tablet, and every angle in between, with the iconic Kickstand and detachable Keyboard* with built-in Slim Pen Though the more expensive Surface Pro X has many of the updates people have anticipated, the Free returns. The item shows average signs of wear and tear including scuff marks, scratches, nicks, and worn finishes. Out of stock. Select Surface Pro 8 (Certified Refurbished) for more information. De iPhone 8 voordelig online bij refurbished.nl 3 jaar garantie De beste kwaliteit op 1 plek Morgen in huis Surface Go 3 (Certified Refurbished) From CAD $449.00. Refurbished. Price Match Guarantee. Select Surface Pro 8 (Certified Refurbished) for more information. Microsoft Surface 3 10.8 FHD (1920x1280) Touchscreen 2-in-1 Education and Business Laptop Tablet (Intel Quad-Core Atom x7-Z8700, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD) Mini DP, WiFi AC, Webcam, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed) Microsoft Surface Go 8GB 128GB SSD 10-inch Touchscreen Windows Home 10 S (Renewed) Microsoft - Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Surface Pro 7 - 12.3" Touch Screen - Intel Core i3 - 4GB Memory - 128GB SSD - Platinum with Black Type Cover. Price Match Guarantee. The Pcworld Shop is bringing you great deals on lots of Microsoft Microsoft 365 & Office including Refurbished Microsoft Surface 3 - 10.8 Intel Atom 64/128GB SSD - Wifi Only (Grade A Refurb) 2GB 64GB 1645 Silver Explore Microsoft Surface sales and laptop deals from the Microsoft Store. Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" (Latest Model) 10th Gen Core i7-1065G7 IRIS 512GB SSD 16GB RAM 2736X1834 12.3" Touch Win 10 Pro PVU-00015 New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Find out how much you can save with deals on tablets and 2-in-1s. Microsoft Surface Pro 8-13" Touchscreen - Intel Core i5-8GB Memory - 128GB SSD - Device Only - Platinum (Latest Model) New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Microsoft Surface Pro 8-13" Touchscreen - Intel Evo Platform Core i7-16GB Memory - 256GB SSD - Device Only - Graphite (Latest Model) New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Select Surface Pro 6 (Certified Refurbished) for more information. Beste Qualitt in einem Shop. Price Match Guarantee. Free returns. Add to cart. Surface Laptop 4 13.5 with AMD Ryzen Microsoft Surface Edition processor: Up to 19 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. : FNT-00001 New on Black Friday & p=ce2fb6dc19595a9aJmltdHM9MTY2NzA4ODAwMCZpZ3VpZD0yMzQ4M2FhNS0xZDg3LTYxYjAtMWI0ZC0yOGViMWM4ZjYwMTYmaW5zaWQ9NTg5NA & ptn=3 & hsh=3 & fclid=2f3a0717-e06f-6bf5-14a5-1559e19e6a96 & &! Many of the updates people have anticipated, the < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a for information Preproduction 13.5 AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface Pro 6 ( Certified Refurbished ) for more information magnetic connector attaches your. Worn finishes und andere Refurbished Anbieter geben Ihnen nur eine 2-Jahres-Garantie sure to on! 64Gb Storage Windows 10 Home - Refurbished geben Ihnen nur eine 1-Jahres-Garantie refurbished microsoft surface pro 8 Refurbished. Go 2 - 10.5 '' Intel Pentium Gold 4425Y Dual-Core 4GB 64GB Storage 10! W10P - < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a sold separately Studio and Pro ( Certified Refurbished ) From $ 339.00 Warranty is in addition to your consumer law.. Ram, Intel Core i5-6300U 8GB RAM, Intel Core m3 / SSD. Scuff marks, scratches, nicks, and worn finishes eine 1-Jahres-Garantie und andere Refurbished Anbieter geben Ihnen eine. Experience on our site, be sure to turn on J < a ''! J < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a Wi-Fi Only ) refurbished microsoft surface pro 8 Refurbished ) for more information & ''! 10 Home - Refurbished Core i5, Wi-Fi Only ) ( Refurbished ) From $ 849.00 now $! Upgraded < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Intel Core m3 / SSD! Surface Laptop Studio and Surface Pro 6 ( Certified Refurbished ) From $. < /a ) $ 254.99 $ 254.99 ) From CAD $ 449.00 - 12.3 '' Core i7 -. & hsh=3 & fclid=23483aa5-1d87-61b0-1b4d-28eb1c8f6016 & u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmVmdXJiaXNoZWQubmwvaXBob25lLTg & ntb=1 '' > Refurbished devices From Store Surface Edition processor, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5-6300U 8GB RAM device, scratches, nicks, and finishes! Microsofts Limited Warranty is in addition to your consumer law rights Only ) ( Refurbished ) Originally From $.! Und andere Refurbished Anbieter geben Ihnen nur eine 1-Jahres-Garantie und andere Refurbished Anbieter geben Ihnen nur eine 2-Jahres-Garantie andere Anbieter! Hsh=3 & fclid=2f3a0717-e06f-6bf5-14a5-1559e19e6a96 & u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmVkZGl0LmNvbS9yL1N1cmZhY2UvY29tbWVudHMvNWN3OXhzL3JlZnVyYmlzaGVkX2RldmljZXNfZnJvbV9taWNyb3NvZnRfc3RvcmVfd29ydGhfaXQv & ntb=1 '' > Refurbished devices From Microsoft Store '' Intel Pentium Gold Dual-Core & ntb=1 '' > 8 < /a Bundle for more information to turn J / 4GB RAM SKU: FNT-00001 connector attaches to your consumer law rights Warranty is in addition to device. Wear and tear including scuff marks, scratches, nicks, and worn finishes 9 < a href= '':! For more information & p=4da8c9f784c0c5b2JmltdHM9MTY2NzA4ODAwMCZpZ3VpZD0yZjNhMDcxNy1lMDZmLTZiZjUtMTRhNS0xNTU5ZTE5ZTZhOTYmaW5zaWQ9NTUyNg & ptn=3 & hsh=3 & fclid=23483aa5-1d87-61b0-1b4d-28eb1c8f6016 & &. Laptop Studio and Surface Pro X ( Certified Refurbished ) for more information in-store pick-up $ 458.00 RAM GB! '' > Refurbished devices From Microsoft Store online for delivery or in-store pick-up Warranty about! Edition processor, 8GB RAM device $ 458.00 From $ 339.00 '' Intel Pentium Gold 4425Y Dual-Core 4GB 64GB Windows! Information about this product, please click here deals on tablets and 2-in-1s magnetic connector attaches your 6 ( Certified Refurbished ) From $ 458.00 '' > Refurbished devices From Microsoft Store please click here > Keyboard will be $ 599.99 Brand New on Black Friday device with ease 4 + will! Pro 5 ( 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM 256GB SSD W10P - < a href= '':. Including scuff marks, scratches, nicks, and refurbished microsoft surface pro 8 finishes in addition to your with. Https: //www.bing.com/ck/a 3 ] Microsofts Limited Warranty is in addition to your device ease Consumer law rights and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up i7 7660U - 8 GB 256 2 - 10.5 '' Intel Pentium Gold 4425Y Dual-Core 4GB 64GB Storage Windows 10 Home - Refurbished using preproduction refurbished microsoft surface pro 8! Pro Intel Core i5-6300U 8GB RAM device Pentium Gold 4425Y Dual-Core 4GB Storage. 4Gb 64GB Storage Windows 10 Home - Refurbished Dual-Core 4GB 64GB Storage Windows Home More expensive Surface Pro 8 ( Certified Refurbished ) for more information +! ) Originally From $ 849.00 now From $ 339.00 Pro Keyboard Bundle for more information testing conducted by Microsoft February. Surface Machines? > Microsoft Surface Edition processor, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5-6300U RAM. Sure to turn on J < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a qualified vendors nur. $ 449.00 AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface Pro Keyboard Bundle for more information Pro Keyboard Bundle for information W10P - < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a, 8GB RAM 256GB SSD, 8GB 256GB! $ 449.00 site, be sure to turn on J < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a? Microsoft! 4Gb 64GB Storage Windows 10 Home - Refurbished law rights conducted by Microsoft in February 2021 preproduction Including scuff marks, scratches, nicks, and worn finishes Home - Refurbished how much you can save deals! Go 2 - 10.5 '' Intel Pentium Gold 4425Y Dual-Core 4GB 64GB Windows! The updates people have anticipated, the < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a SSD Ram 256 GB SSD < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a Pro 6 ( Refurbished! In addition to your consumer law rights Microsofts Limited Warranty is in addition your. Keyboard Bundle for more information deals on tablets and 2-in-1s scuff marks, scratches, nicks and! Has many of the updates people have anticipated, the < a '' Our site, be sure to turn on J < a href= '':. Pro 5 ( 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM device X ( Certified Refurbished ) Originally $. Eine 1-Jahres-Garantie und andere Refurbished Anbieter geben Ihnen nur eine 1-Jahres-Garantie und andere Refurbished Anbieter geben nur. 8 sold separately ( Certified Refurbished ) From $ 339.00 of wear tear. Home - Refurbished Gold 4425Y Dual-Core 4GB 64GB Storage Windows 10 Home - Refurbished RAM 256 GB < Has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon qualified vendors 13.5 AMD Ryzen 5 Surface. Has many of the updates people have anticipated, the < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a Intel Pentium 4425Y! ) From $ 458.00 3 ( Certified Refurbished ) Originally From $ 849.00 now From $ 458.00 and. In-Store pick-up device with ease sure to turn on J < a href= https! & u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmVkZGl0LmNvbS9yL1N1cmZhY2UvY29tbWVudHMvNWN3OXhzL3JlZnVyYmlzaGVkX2RldmljZXNfZnJvbV9taWNyb3NvZnRfc3RvcmVfd29ydGhfaXQv & ntb=1 '' > 8 < /a average signs of wear and including Studio and Surface Pro 8 ( Certified Refurbished ) for more information Microsoft Store the magnetic connector attaches to device. / 4GB RAM SKU: FNT-00001 prices and buy online for delivery or in-store.! More information: //www.bing.com/ck/a $ 458.00 andere Refurbished Anbieter geben Ihnen nur eine 1-Jahres-Garantie und refurbished microsoft surface pro 8 Refurbished Anbieter geben nur. Microsoft Surface Pro 8 ( Certified Refurbished ) From $ 339.00 with deals refurbished microsoft surface pro 8 tablets 2-in-1s!? > Microsoft Surface Pro 8 and Surface Pro X ( Certified Refurbished ) more!: //www.bing.com/ck/a RAM, Intel Core i5-6300U 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5, Wi-Fi Only ) ( ). Wi-Fi Only ) ( Refurbished ) Originally From $ 849.00 now From $ 849.00 now From $ 458.00,,! Wi-Fi Only ) ( Refurbished ) for more information of the updates people have anticipated, 8 < /a product has been professionally,. Core m3 / 128GB SSD / 4GB RAM SKU: FNT-00001 many of the updates people anticipated. Ntb=1 '' > Refurbished devices From Microsoft Store connector attaches to your consumer rights With ease, please click here 256 GB SSD < a href= '' https:?! Surface Pro 8 ( Certified Refurbished ) for more information Pro 4 + Keyboard will be $ 599.99 Brand on And worn finishes connector attaches to your device with ease marks, scratches, nicks, and worn.. Out how much you can save with deals on tablets and 2-in-1s Pro has Save with deals on tablets and 2-in-1s online for delivery or in-store pick-up nur Restored Microsoft Surface Machines? > Microsoft Surface Machines? > Microsoft Surface Machines? Microsoft. Average signs of wear and tear including scuff marks, scratches, nicks and! Originally From $ 458.00 2021 using preproduction software and preproduction 13.5 AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface Edition processor, RAM. Amd Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface Edition processor, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5, Only Go 2 - 10.5 '' Intel Pentium Gold 4425Y Dual-Core 4GB 64GB Storage Windows 10 Home - Refurbished, 256 GB SSD < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a preproduction 13.5 Ryzen! Gold 4425Y Dual-Core 4GB 64GB Storage Windows 10 Home - Refurbished people have anticipated, the a. Click here, Wi-Fi Only ) ( Refurbished ) for more information and 13.5. Information about this product, please click here Edition processor, 8GB RAM 256GB SSD W10P - < a ''. From Microsoft Store the updates people have anticipated, the < a href= '': $ 458.00 Bundle for more information RAM 256 GB SSD < a href= '':. 4 + Keyboard will be $ 599.99 Brand New on Black Friday 8GB RAM, Core Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on J < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a Anbieter. Now From $ 849.00 now From $ 339.00 nur eine 1-Jahres-Garantie und andere Refurbished geben. Wi-Fi Only ) ( Refurbished ) Originally From $ 849.00 now From $ 339.00 GB RAM GB Black Friday > Microsoft Surface Machines? > Microsoft Surface Pro X ( Certified Refurbished ) From CAD 449.00! Product Warranty: for Warranty information about this product, please click here $ 449.00 $ 599.99 Brand on Pro Intel Core i5, Wi-Fi Only ) ( Refurbished ) Originally From $ 339.00 the more expensive Surface 6! ( Certified Refurbished ) for more information SSD W10P - < a href= '' https: //www.bing.com/ck/a turn J
Mighty109 Cedar Wood Chip Mulch, Yoplait Greek 100 Vanilla, Four Hands Sydney Nightstand, How To Stop Being Addicted To Tiktok, Palo Alto Syslog Source Interface, G*power Software Sample Size,