Campbell's Covered Bridge, dating back to 1909, is the last covered bridge in South Carolina. Driving Time. Source . Get driving directions from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC. Take a quick detour to the State House in Columbia, South Carolina. Seats and dates are limited. Feels like 63.45 Wind speed 10.4 mph Pressure 1012 hPa. From Atlanta, drive east on Interstate Highway 20. drive for about 25 minutes. Regular fuel costs are around $4.44 per gallon for your trip. Follow the Atlanta to Charleston driving route along I-20 E. Calculate the driving distance and total travel time from Atlanta to Charleston by car if you're planning a road trip. Find the top 10 trips from Atlanta to North Charleston (South Carolina) and plan a trip that works best for you. From Atlanta to Savannah (4 hours) I usually stop in Metter for a bathroom/walking break. Waterfront Park is a eight-acre (5 ha) park along approximately one-half mile of the Cooper River in Charleston, South Carolina. one-way starting at*. And some make for fantastic romantic vacations, as well. According to the traffic you get behind, this way can take anywhere from about 30 minutes to 1 1/2 hours longer than . Finally, drive for about 25 minutes and arrive in Charleston. Nonstop driving from Atlanta to Charleston. Built in 1909, Campbell's Covered Bridge is 38-feet long and spans Beaverdam Creek. 7 Great Day Trips Around Charleston, SC, in the Lowcountry How far is it from Roswell, GA to Charleston, SC? Charleston, SC 29403 843-937-0930. 11 mi / 18 . It is surrounded by a 17-acre park where you can enjoy . Prices and availability are subject to change. There is construction on I-20 in Augusta (or . There are a lot of interesting places to go that are only within a four to six hour drive. stay for about 1 hour. . That makes for a lot of easy weekend road trips from Charleston, SC. flying is faster. GETTING THERE. Clear Sky. 1. 22 helpful votes. A Charleston institution that goes back to 1676, Magnolia . Depending on how fast you drive, it will take between 4 hours and 40 minutes to 5 hours max. 1. The other route, which I'm more familiar with, is to take I-40 East through Knoxville, then pick up I-26 and head into Charleston that way. So we include the value of your time spent in the car, as well as additional . Elevation data comes from different sources and may not reflect true driving conditions, so talk to other RVers if you're concerned about steep grades. The road map above shows you the route to take to your destination. . Between Charleston and Savannah, be sure to stop in Beaufort. (5 ha) park along approximately one-half mile of the Cooper River in Charleston, South Carolina. We traveled in April 2019. Charleston International Airport. Flight distance is approximately 266 miles (428 km) and flight time from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC is 32 minutes.Don't forget to check out our "Gas cost calculator" option. The park received the 2007 Landmark Award from the American Society of Landscape Architects and . The direct drive from Charleston to Atlanta is 319 mi (513 km), and should have a drive time of 4 hrs 49 mins in normal traffic. . Feels like 68.36 Wind speed 3.4 mph Pressure 1011 hPa. day 2 driving 3.5 hours. The interstate is much quicker and easier. Road Trip Conditions. This calculation assumes that your vehicle gets an average gas mileage . find more stops. This is only 10 miles shorter, but seems much more direct, and like I said, I've driven I-40 many, many times, so think for me this is the best way. More details . 11/03/2022. Atlanta road trip. View Road Map. 1. It's just short of a five-hour drive from Atlanta into downtown Charleston, half of it along I-20 and half on I-26. Check the road conditions from Atlanta to Charleston and plan a trip based on the weather along the way. Your road map begins at Atlanta, US and ends at Charleston, US. Additional terms apply. It ends in Charleston, South Carolina. 8 helpful votes. Driving distance from Roswell, GA to Charleston, SC is 337 miles (542 km). Starting from. 305 miles. Flight distance is approximately 270 miles (434 km) and flight time from Roswell, GA to Charleston, SC is 32 minutes.Don't forget to check out our "Gas cost calculator" option. Drive for 1 hour then stop at Middleton Place and stay for 1 hour. Flight distance = 267 miles one-way. Atlanta 64F. Check-in/wait at the airport = 60 minutes. Getting to Charleston. . Stretch your legs a bit and explore the beauty and charm of the only remaining covered bridge in South Carolina. Virgnia's on King 412 King Street Charleston, SC 29403 843-735-5800. Union City to Charleston. Re: most interesting route from Atlanta to Charleston, SC. 5.5 hours of driving. The total driving time is 4 hours, 42 minutes. 4.75 hours ( Driving Directions) Distance: approx. Road trip starts at Atlanta, US and ends at Charleston, US. aircurve 10 asv clinical guide pdf. . How long is the drive from Atlanta to Charleston?. FLATTEST ROUTE. Buses from Atlanta to Charleston. The Google map above shows directions from Atlanta to Charleston. stay at Vendue Inn. . Next, drive for another 1.5 hours then stop in Santee (South Carolina) and stay for 1 hour. Driving distance = 305 miles one-way. Flight time = 44 minutes. It takes approximately 5h 24m to drive from Atlanta Airport (ATL) to Charleston. 15 years ago. South Carolina is an historical masterpiece. If you're going on a road trip from Atlanta to Charleston, we did the research for you and compiled some great stops along the way with Columbia, Stone Mountain, Augusta, and Athens and top places to visit . Your trip begins in Atlanta, Georgia. Hotel. Yes, the driving distance between Atlanta Airport (ATL) to Charleston is 309 miles. Leaving CHS airport = 32 minutes. SC 389. Bronze stars mark the six spots where cannonballs hit the building during the Civil War. Select markets. Trip (307 mi) Route Directions: Atlanta Charleston. Luckily, South Carolina has a lot of diverse terrain and places to visit. Weather from Atlanta to Charleston. 12 years ago. Getting to ATL airport = 24 minutes. departing on 12/13. Cheap Bus Tickets from Atlanta, Georgia to Charleston, South Carolina. One-Way. James Island Air BnB. NYC to Charleston Road Trip. Our well-maintained fleet and professional chauffeurs ensure we're the best first class car service around and your top choice for Charleston Limousine Service. It is approximately 3 hours from Augusta to Charleston (exceeding the speed limit some =). New York is 881 miles from Atlanta and takes approximately 14 hours drive without stop offs. Re: Drive from Atlanta to Charleston SC. * Restrictions and exclusions apply. How far is it from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC? Basic Itinerary. How long is the drive between Atlanta & New York? The Drive Score is a comparable calculation that estimates the total cost of doing a road trip. The cheapest way to get from Atlanta to Charleston is to drive which costs $55 - $80 and takes 5h 13m. Macon has some lovely antebellum homes too. Although it is certainly a more affordable option than a taxi or rental car, advanced tourists can buy a bus ticket for an average of 60 USD and save some money. When I found an $80 round-trip flight from Philly to Charleston on American Airlines, I invited my mom to do a road trip to Charleston & Savannah with me. One of the top things to do in Charleston, South Carolina is to go to the Magnolia Plantation & Gardens. We offer Executive-Class Long Distance Transportation to all our clients, providing hours of peaceful work time while our drivers safely transport you to your long distance destination. More information. View the steepness of roads from Atlanta to Charleston and check the elevation or altitude along the way. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. It's a 05 hours 12 minutes drive by car. Show Map & Directions. summernote editor in laravel. Elevation data comes from different sources and may not reflect true driving conditions, so talk to other RVers if you're concerned about steep grades. Atlanta To Charleston. The driving time is approx. The total cost of driving from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC (one-way) is $54.17 at current gas prices. The default fly score is 232 from Charleston to Atlanta. The flight distance between the nearest airports Atlanta ( ATL) and Charleston ( CHS) is 258.24 mi (415.60 km). plane warts treatment; vivanta by taj turbhe contact number; food safety articles 2022 . I stay at the Fulton Lane Inn, a historic hotel dating from 1912; many of the buildings here date from the 1850s and were built with hardwood; their colours and smart style now command high prices - Charleston now has the fifth-highest prices in the country for real estate, according . 4:41 pm arrive in Charleston. 16 travel days available. It's a 04 hours 57 minutes drive by car. Compare the flight distance to driving distance from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC. Conyers 68F. Book now. starting from Union City 56 minutes Madison 39 minutes Augusta 50 minutes Williston 42 minutes Santee 47 minutes Summerville 24 minutes Charleston. Driving Directions from Atlanta to Charleston. Continue east on Interstate Highway 26 to Charleston. Half of the trip is reached in . A rental car from a neighborhood Enterprise location in Atlanta can alleviate many of these concerns, so you can get to Charleston safely. Prices were available within the past 7 days and starts at $138 for one-way flights and $191 for round trip, for the period specified. You can toggle between map views using the buttons above. The road trip from Atlanta to Charleston is around 305 miles if you take the route on the I-20 and I-26 interstate. If you drive straight through without stopping at all, the total distance is 305 miles.The distances shown above don't include local roads to get into each town, so if you're planning a long road trip, make sure you factor in traffic and road conditions, rest stop breaks, and interesting detours along the way. 2. Route. If you're planning a road trip, you might be interested in seeing the total driving distance from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC. 19 reviews. My favourite place is Charleston which offers an intimate experience with a southern charm. to Charleston Intl. I-20 from Augusta to Columbia is not very busy and you can travel very quickly. We enjoy doing the scenic route from Atlanta to Charleston - we take I-20 over to Augusta, and in Augusta hit highway 78. Charleston, SC traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with real-time interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures, traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and live cameras for the Charleston area including US 1 and the I-95 corridor as well as other hwys and roads . 14 mi / 23 km: SC 4. Clear Sky. Holeman & Finch Public House 2277 Peachtree Road Northeast Atlanta, GA 30309 404-948-1175 You might spend less on gas than the price of airfare, but it could take you longer to get there if you're driving. Trip (307 mi) on Map Atlanta Charleston. It's a pretty two-hour drive north to Charleston, another well-preserved town which feels much more colonial. The direct drive from Atlanta to Charleston is 319 mi (513 km), and should have a drive time of 4 hrs 49 mins in normal traffic.. Atlanta To Charleston. If you are in search of a reliable and easy way to travel from Atlanta to Charleston, you may catch the nearest bus. The round trip cost would be $108.34 to go from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC and back to Atlanta, GA again. Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC. The shortest route between Atlanta and Charleston is according to the route planner. If you're planning to drive in the winter and you want to avoid snow, check the road conditions from Atlanta to North Charleston (South Carolina). The next day, drive for about 50 minutes, then stop in Williston (South Carolina) and stay for about 1 hour. 50 reviews. Cheap Flights from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl. Slightly North of Broad 192 East Bay St. Charleston, SC 29401 843-723-3424. 14 mi / 23 km: US 301. Arrive late, pick up car rental. Day. Route 52, Route 78, and Route 17 (aka the Savannah Highway) are . Driving distance from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC is 318 miles (512 km). Drive time: approx. $62. From: 1 traveler 2 travelers 3 travelers 4 travelers 5 travelers 6 travelers. The Glass Onion 1219 Savannah Highway Charleston, SC 29407 843-225-1717. The park received the 2007 Landmark Award from the American Society of Landscape . The shortest distance (air line) between Atlanta and Charleston is 266.10 mi (428.24 km). See options of travel from Atlanta to Charleston cheapest way and fastest way by bus, car, train or plane in one page Atlanta to Charleston from $30 7 ways to travel by bus, train, flight, car or ferry Distance. and leave at 4:17 pm. How long is the drive from Charleston to Atlanta? $100. I think in writing this, I've answered my own question .
Sine And Cosine Rule Worksheet Doc, Republic Contact Number, Dog Treats Manufacturers In Thailand, Knockout Games Football, Wsop Circuit 2022-2023, Visual Spatial Intelligence Activities, Cape Hatteras 4th July Fireworks 2022, Gmail Mail Merge Without Add-on, Automated Freight Trains, European League Of Football London,