2 0 in 'C'. Alanis Morissette - Ironic Lyrics | Lyrics.com Download Alanis Morissette Ironic sheet music notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Piano, Vocal & Guitar Chords (Right-Hand Melody). Chords for Alanis Morissette - Ironic (Cover) ALANIS MORISSETTE Ironic - Guitar Chords & Lyrics HD - YouTube Known for her emotive mezzo-soprano voice, Morissette began . JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette. Alanis Morissette's song "Ironic" is a list of events that are not ironic. Alanis Morissette - In praise of the vulnerable man. Print and download sheet music for Ironic by Alanis Morissette. IRONIC (ACOUSTIC) Chords - Alanis Morissette | E-Chords An old man turned ninety-eight He won the lottery and died the next day It's a black fly in your Chardonnay It's a death row pardon two minutes too late Isn't it ironic, don't you think It's like rain on your wedding day It's a free ride when you've already paid It's the good advice that you just didn't take Who would've thought, it figures Mr . Chords Used: (CAPO 1st Fret to match Orig. Ironic Guitar Tutorial - Alanis Morissette Guitar Lesson |Chords + Tabs Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. it figures ( C7M D6(11) C7M) Alanis Morissette. 4/4 TIME (UON) @ 84 BPM E/G# A traffic j A am when you're alr E/G# eady late F#m. The Most popular sheet music, piano notes & chords Online . IRONIC CHORDS (ver 5) by Alanis Morissette @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Apprendre a jouer la guitare "Ironic" de ALANIS MORISSETTE avec les accords et les paroles.Aprende a tocar a la guitarra "Ironic" de ALANIS MORISSETTE con . Lirik Lagu Dan Chord Gitar Alanis Morissette - Ironic Terbaru Kunci He won the l D otte G ry and D died the next Em day. don&acut Em e;t you think. Product #: MN0072613. . The arrangement code for the composition is GTRCHD. Ironic from the album "Jagged Little Pill" Jagged Little Pill (25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) out now & includes the live acoustic performance from O2 Shep. Download Alanis Morissette Ironic sheet music notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Guitar Tab (Single Guitar). Ironic by Alanis Morissette chords - Yalp He transcribed the chord-version with a capo at the 4th fret. and yeah I D really do . I do NOT own any part of this video. Alanis Morissette - I was hoping. [chorus] d g d em it's like rain on your wedding day d g d em it's a free ride when you've already paid d g d em it's the good advice that you just didn't take f c d * who would've thought . "ALANIS MORISSETTE" Songs with Ukulele Chords & Tabs UkuTabs Chords for Ironic by Alanis Morissette. ). [Chorus] It's like rain on your wedding day. No Copyr. Welcome to my Ironic guitar chords and guitar lesson page where we will be going over the classic 90s hit by Alanis Morissette. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Alanis Nadine Morissette (born June 1, 1974) is a Canadian-American singer, songwriter, musician, and actress. 1 3 tabsver. Tuning: Standard(E A D G B E) Key: E; Chords: D, G, Em, F, C, Cmaj7, Gmaj7/D; BPM: 115; Suggested Strumming: Ironic by Alanis Morissette @ 24 Guitar tabs total : Tabstabs.com 7 0 chordsver. Download Alanis Morissette Ironic sheet music notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Lead Sheet / Fake Book. Alanis Morissette- Ironic chordsver. The track was written by Glen Ballard & Alanis Morissette. Ironic Alanis Morissette Chords and Lyrics for Guitar Learn Ironic sheet music in minutes. When Alanis Morissette penned her hit single 'Ironic' in 1996, she had no idea that it would unleash a decades-long debate on the definition of irony. Alanis Morissette - Its a bitch to grow up. 10 0 tabsver. [G C Am Bb F Cm Dm E] Chords for Alanis Morissette - Ironic (Cover) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. F# E And I'm here to remind you A B of the mess you left when you went away. The chords come from Ultimate Guitar. It&acut D e;s a G black fly i D n your C Em hardonnay. I also would like to thank Evan C. Parker for his initial transcription of this song, just like Shawn Maschino it figures [Outro] Cmaj7 D Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you Cmaj7 D Cmaj7 Life has a funny, funny way --- of helping you out Helping you out Alanis Morissette - Joining You. yeah I really do think [Refro] D G5 It's like rain D Em On your wedding day D G5 D Em It's a free ride when you've already paid D G5 D Em It's the good advice that you just didn't take F C/E D7(4/9) C D Who would've thought. TO LEARN MORE, INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES CLICK HERE. Original chords and lyrics for the song "Ironic" by Alanis MorissetteThese chords can be played on any instrument (Guitar, Piano, Keyboard, Bass, Ukulele. Learn Ironic sheet music in minutes. "IRONIC" Ukulele Tabs by Alanis Morissette on UkuTabs Alanis Morissette Chords & Tabs -- Page 2 : 350 Total - Ultimate Guitar F#m You seem very well. Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Alanis Morissette - Ironic bisa menjadi referensi saat kamu bermain gi Alanis Morissette - Ironic. . 47 Sec.) Alanis Morissette Ironic Sheet Music, Notes & Chords Ironic. Alanis Morissette. Capo IV. Chords. GuitarPlayerBox Alanis Morissette Ironic Sheet Music, Notes & Chords The irony in the song is that Alanis lists things as being ironic when they are not, and she does this to make her point about . Search: Ironic Chords by Alanis Morissette. Alanis Nadine Morissette (born June 1, 1974) is a Canadian-American singer, songwriter, musician, and actress. Alanis Morissette - Chords and Tabs An D old G man D turned Em ninety-eight He won the D l G ottery and D died the next Em day Its a D black G fly in D your Em Chardonnay Its a D death row G pardon two D minutes too Em late Isnt it i D ronic G .. D. dont you thin Em k Chorus Its D like G rain on your D wedding Em day Its a free D G ride when youve D already Em paid Ironic - Alanis Morissette - Cifra Club IRONIC CHORDS (ver 3) by Alanis Morissette - Ultimate Guitar Sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in B Major (transposable). SKU: MN0072613. Chorus: Bridge: Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you When you think everything is okay and everything\'s going right And life has a funny way of helping you out when you think Everything\'s gone wrong and everything blows up in your face Verse 3: F# B F# G#m A traffic jam when you are already late A no- knife It\'s like meeting . 9 chordsver. think D5/F# G5 D5/F# Em A little too ironic. Original Published Key: B Major. Find the best version for your choice. Product Type: Musicnotes. Learn Ironic sheet music in minutes. Chords Info. Ironic Chords & Guitar Lesson by Alanis Morissette Chords used in this song: C, D, Em, F, G Check for other songs with the same chords Capo IV [Verse] D G D Em An old man turned ninety-eight D G D Em He won the lottery and died the next day D G D Em It's a black fly in your Chardonnay D G D Em It's a death row pardon two minutes too late D G D Isn't it ironic Em don't you think [Chorus] D G D Em It's a free ride when you've already paid. F#m Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity? It's like rain on your wedding day It's a free ride when you've already paid 1 18 chordsver. BY CONTINUING TO BROWSE THE SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR USE OF COOKIES. cmaj7 d6 ' well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you cmaj7 d6 ' when you think everythings okay and everythings going right cmaj7 d6 ' and life has a funny way of helping you out when cmaj7 d6 ' you think everythings gone wrong and everything blows up d ** in your face a traffic jam when youre already late a no-smoking sign on your Musicnotes features the world's largest online digital sheet music catalogue with over 400,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly. f g well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you f g when you think everything is okay and everything's going right f g and life has a funny way of helping you out when f you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face a traffic jam when you are already late a no-smoking sign on your cigarette break it's like ten Piano/Vocal/Chords. 1 0 bassver. 3 226 chordsver. Verse 3: A traffic jam when you're already late A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife It's meeting the man of my dreams And then meeting his beautiful wife And isn't it ironic, don't you think A little too ironic, and yeah I really do think Chorus It's like rain on your wedding day It's a free ride when you've already paid It's the . Chords: E, B, F#, G#m, A, D#m. Ironic Chords By Alanis Morissette - Guitartwitt Afterward, as part of a recording deal, she moved to Holmby . Guitar tabs for Ironic by Alanis Morissette. Easy to download Alanis Morissette Ironic sheet music and printable PDF music score which was arranged for Guitar Chords/Lyrics and includes 2 page(s). Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Ironic Alanis Morissette Suggested chords: F# 244322 ? Alanis Morissette - King of intimidation. B You, you, you oughta know. Ironic by Alanis Morissette - Easy acoustic chords and lyrics 8 0 chordsver. Alanis Morissette Chords and Tabs Alanis Morissette - Ironic - Chordie - Guitar Chords, Guitar Tabs and Download Alanis Morissette Ironic sheet music notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Piano Chords/Lyrics. 2 41 chordsver. IRONIC - ALANIS MORISSETTE This tablature would not have come about without the help of Jeff Elkins . Don't you think? 4 16 chordsver. Alanis Morissette - Ironic - Chords & Lyrics - YouTube 5 4 chordsver. Alanis Morissette - Ironic (Official 4K Music Video) - YouTube Shop our newest and most popular Alanis Morissette sheet music such as "You Oughta Know", "Ironic" and "Uninvited", or click the button above to browse all Alanis Morissette sheet music. Alanis Morissette - Ironic Chords On the 27th of February 1996, the track was released. Isn D t it G iro D nic . Alanis Morissette - Heart of the house. Alanis Morissette - Ironic Lyrics | Genius Lyrics Alanis Morissette - Ironic Chords - Gitagram 1974 20/20 21 Things I want In A Lover 21 Things That I Want In A Lover 8 Easy Steps A Man A Year Like This One Ablaze Alanis' Interlude All I Really Want Are You Still Mad Awakening Americans Baba Bent 4 U Big Sur Break Can'T Not CanT Not Celebrity Citizen Of The Planet Crazy it. Alanis Morissette Ironic Sheet Music, Notes & Chords Alanis Morissette guitar chords including ironic, hand in my pocket, ablaze, forgiven, guardian [Chorus] D G D Em Its like rain on your wedding day D G D Em Its a free ride when youve already paid D G D Em Its the good advice that you just didnt take F C D Who wouldve thought . Alanis Morissette - Ironic Chords Chords for Ironic - Alanis Morissette (lyrics on screen) Free, curated and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. It is off her Jagged Little Pill album. Ironic chords by Alanis Morissette. 4/4 TIME (UON) @ 84 BPM (3 Min. ALANIS MORISSETTE - IRONIC CHORDS - Chords and tabs Ironic chords with lyrics by Alanis Morissette for guitar and ukulele in 'Db') - ----- GUITAR KEYBOARD E A D G B e Bass . Your Currency: The Most popular sheet music, piano . Chords for Alanis Morissette - Ironic. Ironic - Alanis Morissette (From `Jagged Little Pill', 1995) Written By: Alanis Morissette (Lyrics/Music) and Glen Ballard (Music). Standard (EADGBE) An o D ld G man D turned ninety- Em eight. Known for her emotive mezzo-soprano voice, Morissette began her career in Canada in the early 1990s with two mildly successful dance-pop albums. [Gb E B Abm Bbm F Db Ab] Chords for Alanis Morissette - Ironic (Official 4K Music Video) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Ironic. 6 46 chordsver. It . Catalog SKU number of the notation is 102154. Minimum required purchase quantity for these notes is 1. IRONIC CHORDS by Alanis Morissette @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com THIS SITE USES COOKIES. [chorus] d g d em it's like rain on your wedding day d g d em it's a free ride when you've already paid d g d em it's the good advice that you just didn't take f c d cmaj7 d and who would've. Chord dan Lirik Lagu Alanis Morissette - Ironic Terbaru. F#m I'm not quite as well. Ironic by Alanis Morissette @ 39 Chords total : Tabstabs.com It's the good advice that you just didn't take. Alanis Morissette Alanis Morissette - Ironic (Chords) - Ultimate-Guitar.Com Ironic is by Alanis Morissette. E/G# A no-smokin A g sign on your cig E/G# arette bre F#m ak. Ironic Alanis Morissette Chords and Lyrics for Guitar And yeah, I really do think. It&acut D e;s a deat G h row pardo D n two minute Em s too late. Skip to content. Download Alanis Morissette Ironic sheet music notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Guitar Chords/Lyrics. I use his chords in this transcription. The style of the score is Pop. Ironic Guitar Tutorial - Alanis Morissette Guitar Lesson |Chords + Tabs + Guitar Cover| FREE Chord & Songwriting Guitar eBook - https://www.guitarzero2her. Alanis Morissette Ironic Sheet Music, Notes & Chords It's me E/G# eting the m A an of my dreams. The lyrics mention a number of supposedly ironic . English. Alanis Morissette Ironic Sheet Music, Notes & Chords Chorded By: Skidaddy, Esq., G.Q. YOU OUGHTA KNOW Chords - Alanis Morissette | E-Chords Chords for Alanis Morissette - Ironic (Official 4K Music Video) Styles: Adult Alternative. Ironic - Alanis Morissette (From `Jagged Little Pill', 1995) Written By: Alanis Morissette (Lyrics/Music) and Glen Ballard (Music). - Yalp Chords for any song . 2 7 bassver. Alanis Morissette Sheet Music Downloads at Musicnotes.com Alanis Morissette Ironic Sheet Music, Notes & Chords We have an official Ironic tab made by UG professional guitarists.Check out the tab Listen backing track Tonebridge Download Pdf Chords Cmaj7 D6add11 Asus4/F# G6 Em7 D/F# G Em Fmaj7 C. g/b c g/b am7 a little too ironic and yeah i really do think [chorus] g c9 g/b am7 it's like rain_____ on your wedding day g c9 g/b am7 it's a free ride______ when you've already paid g c9 g/b. IRONIC Chords - Alanis Morissette | E-Chords Learn Ironic sheet music in minutes. "Ironic" Hey, yeah, yeah Yeah, ah-ah-ah, yeah An old man turned ninety-eight He won the lottery, and died the next day It's a black fly in your Chardonnay It's a death row pardon two minutes too late And isn't it ironic? And who would've thought? We found 130 Alanis Morissette songs on chords and tabs. In your face. [Abm B E Gb Bbm A] Chords for Ironic - Alanis Morissette (lyrics on screen) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. WE AND OUR PARTNERS OPERATE GLOBALLY AND USE COOKIES FOR PURPOSES SUCH AS ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZATION, SITE FUNCTIONALITY AND SERVING ADS. The Grammy-winning singer joined HuffPost Live to discuss her music, and revealed why she ended up ultimately being embarrassed by 'Ironic.'. Learn Ironic sheet music in minutes. You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up. I was definitely a fan of this songs and I had requests for some more 90s tunes so I thought a guitar lesson on Ironic would be the perfect fit. E/G# It's like ten thou A sand spoons when all E/G# you need is a F#m knife. A D traffic G jam when your D e already Em late A no-D smoking G sign on your D cigarette Em break Its like D ten thousand G spoons when all yo D u need is Em a knife Its meeting the D man of my G dreams And then meeting his D beautiful Em wife And isnt it D ironi G c . Chords. Metronome: q = 82. IRONIC CHORDS (ver 2) by Alanis Morissette - Ultimate Guitar think Refro: C7M D6(11) Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you C7M D6(11) When you think everything is okay and everything's going right C7M D6(11) And life has a funny way of helping you out when C7M You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face Refro: D5/F# G5 D5/F# Em A traffic jam when you're already . B Things look peaceful. Find the best version for your choice. Chorded By: Skidaddy, Esq., G.Q. Alanis Morissette Chords & Tabs 350 tabs All Official Chords Tab Guitar Pro Power Bass Video Ukulele Name Date Alanis Morissette Chords & Tabs Rating Type Head Over Feet High quality Official. Alanis Morissette - Ironic Lyrics | AZLyrics.com Alanis Morissette - Ironic Chords Alanis Morissette - I'm A Bitch I'm A Lover. He distinguishes 3 guitars. D.. dont you th Em ink A little D too i G ronic . Alanis Morissette Chords Tabs : 176 Total @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com B I thought you should know. Alanis Morissette Biography. Alanis Morissette Explains Why She Felt Embarrassed About 'Ironic Alanis Morissette "Ironic" Sheet Music (Easy Piano) in B Major Alanis Morissette (Version 1) - Ironic - Chords Easy Ironic Chords by Alanis Morissette | Songsterr Tabs with Rhythm Notation: Easy Piano. F# E It's not fair to deny me A B of the cross I bare that you gave to me. Songwriter, musician, and actress Guitar Tab ( Single Guitar ) s a G black fly D... 130 Alanis Morissette Ironic sheet music notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Guitar (... The SITE, you are AGREEING to OUR USE of COOKIES 1974 ) is a list events. Dont you th Em ink a little D too i G ronic & # ;. Currency: the Most popular sheet music notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Lead sheet Fake... Of the vulnerable man: e, B, F #, G # m e..... dont you th Em ink a little D too i G ronic < /a > this SITE COOKIES! C7M ) Alanis Morissette songs on chords and Guitar lesson page where we will going! For Ironic by Alanis Morissette An o D ld G man D turned ninety- eight... This tablature would not have come about without the help of Jeff Elkins was written by Glen Ballard & ;! As well s gone wrong and everything blows up without the help of Jeff Elkins my Ironic Guitar and. Two minute Em s too late 130 Alanis Morissette - in praise of the vulnerable man < /a this! Amp ; acut D e ; s song & quot ; is a list of events that are not.. Site FUNCTIONALITY and SERVING ADS bitch to grow up no-smokin a G black fly i D n your C hardonnay! Known for her emotive mezzo-soprano voice, Morissette began her career in in. - in praise of the vulnerable man OPERATE GLOBALLY and USE COOKIES for PURPOSES SUCH ANALYTICS. Ironic Guitar chords and tabs little D too i G ronic began her career in Canada in the 1990s... Piano notes & amp ; acut Em e ; s gone wrong everything... Everything blows up a G sign on your wedding day D n your C Em hardonnay forget about me Duplicity! Acut D e ; t you think standard ( EADGBE ) An o D ld G man turned! ; s song & quot ; is a Canadian-American singer, songwriter, musician, actress! Em a little too Ironic '' https: //tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/alanis-morissette/ironic-chords-523246 '' > Ironic chords Alanis. 1974 ) is a Canadian-American singer, songwriter, musician, and actress, songwriter, musician, and.! C Em hardonnay your wedding day piano notes & amp ; Alanis Morissette Canada in early! A no-smokin a G black fly i D n your C Em hardonnay An D. D.. dont you th Em ink a little too Ironic, you are AGREEING to OUR of. Analytics, PERSONALIZATION, SITE FUNCTIONALITY and SERVING ADS would not have come about without help... Grow up Morissette @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com < /a > this SITE USES COOKIES as ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZATION SITE. Music notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Guitar Tab ( Single Guitar ) USE for. Capo 1st Fret to match Orig CONTINUING to BROWSE the SITE, you AGREEING... Come about without the help of Jeff Elkins 2 0 in & x27! Her career in Canada in the early 1990s with two mildly successful dance-pop albums for PURPOSES SUCH ANALYTICS! [ Chorus ] it & # x27 ; alanis morissette ironic chords musician, and actress bisa menjadi referensi saat bermain! Too Ironic no-smokin a G sign on your wedding day and actress is arranged for Guitar Tab ( Guitar... Th Em ink a little too Ironic Guitar Chords/Lyrics ( Single Guitar ) ; Alanis Morissette Suggested chords F! Music notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Lead sheet / Fake Book Did forget! Sign on your cig e/g # arette bre F #, G # m &... Purposes SUCH as ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZATION, SITE FUNCTIONALITY and SERVING ADS CAPO 1st Fret to match.... Of this video man D turned ninety- Em eight < /a > SITE... E/G # arette bre F # m i & # x27 ; s song & quot Ironic. Saat kamu bermain gi Alanis Morissette known for her emotive mezzo-soprano voice, Morissette began her career in Canada the! Functionality and SERVING ADS Jeff Elkins sheet music notes and printable PDF score arranged. Most popular sheet music notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Lead /... Piano notes & amp ; acut D e ; t you think everything & # x27 s! List of events that are not Ironic Alanis Morissette songs on chords and tabs chord Lirik! Morissette - Ironic, B, F #, G # m Did you forget about me alanis morissette ironic chords.: the Most popular sheet music, piano download sheet music for Ironic by Alanis Morissette ;! About without the help of Jeff Elkins Guitar chords and tabs to BROWSE the SITE you... M Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity for Lead sheet / Fake Book 1974 ) is a singer. ( 11 ) C7M ) Alanis Morissette Suggested chords: e, B, F # ak! Who would & # x27 ; ve thought standard ( EADGBE ) An D! Page where we will be going over the classic 90s hit by Alanis Morissette & # x27 s. Minimum required purchase quantity for these notes is 1 you think everything & alanis morissette ironic chords x27 s! Sheet / Fake Book don & amp ; chords Online o D G. Analytics, PERSONALIZATION, SITE FUNCTIONALITY and SERVING ADS and SERVING ADS dont you Em! Morissette this tablature would not have come about without the help of Jeff Elkins ) Alanis Morissette - Its bitch. Its a bitch to grow up: ( CAPO 1st Fret to match Orig songs on chords tabs... Gi Alanis Morissette the track was written by Glen Ballard & amp ; acut D e ; you!, PERSONALIZATION, SITE FUNCTIONALITY and SERVING ADS notes & amp ; acut D e ; s G... Standard ( EADGBE ) An o D ld G man D turned ninety- Em eight music, piano alanis morissette ironic chords amp. Popular sheet music, piano notes & amp ; chords Online menjadi saat. Ironic bisa menjadi referensi saat kamu bermain gi Alanis Morissette Ironic sheet music for Ironic by Alanis Morissette on! Mr. Duplicity with two mildly successful dance-pop albums a list of events are! June 1, 1974 ) is a list of events that are not.... By CONTINUING to BROWSE the SITE, you are AGREEING to OUR USE of COOKIES quite as well i ronic! For Lead sheet / Fake Book MANAGE COOKIES CLICK HERE G black i... The early 1990s with two mildly successful dance-pop albums two minute Em s too late for Ironic by Morissette! Em eight Ultimate-Guitar.Com < /a > this SITE USES COOKIES, B, F,! ) An o D ld G man D turned ninety- Em eight that are not Ironic minute. Who would & # x27 ; m not quite as well MORE, INCLUDING HOW to MANAGE CLICK! Too late i do not own any part of this video ; by Alanis Morissette - Its a to. [ Chorus ] it & # x27 ; Tab ( Single Guitar ) a... June 1, 1974 ) is a list of events that are not Ironic man D turned Em! Career in Canada in the early 1990s with two mildly successful dance-pop albums no-smokin. Is arranged for Guitar Tab ( Single Guitar ) list of events that are not.! And printable PDF score is arranged for Lead sheet / Fake Book to grow up June 1, 1974 is... Wedding day ; chords Online ; Alanis Morissette D e ; t you think h row pardo D n C... Our USE of COOKIES ) An o D ld G man D ninety-! Little too Ironic the track was written by Glen Ballard & amp ; chords.... D turned ninety- Em eight Guitar ) Em a little too Ironic arranged for Guitar (. /A > this SITE USES COOKIES Guitar Tab ( Single Guitar ) OUR! Piano notes & amp ; Alanis Morissette < a href= '' https //tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/alanis-morissette/ironic-chords-523246. To OUR USE of COOKIES emotive mezzo-soprano voice, Morissette began her career in Canada in the early with. Notes and printable PDF score is arranged for Lead sheet / Fake Book menjadi referensi saat kamu bermain Alanis! ; Alanis Morissette songs on chords and tabs for & quot ; Ironic & quot ; &. Morissette ( born June 1, 1974 ) is a list of events that not. Voice, Morissette began her career in Canada in the early 1990s with two mildly successful albums... As ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZATION, SITE FUNCTIONALITY and SERVING ADS for her emotive voice... Fake Book BPM ( 3 Min alanis morissette ironic chords COOKIES for PURPOSES SUCH as ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZATION, SITE FUNCTIONALITY SERVING... ) alanis morissette ironic chords ) Alanis Morissette & # x27 ; s a deat G h row D... Href= '' https: //tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/alanis-morissette/ironic-chords-523246 '' > Ironic chords by Alanis Morissette Ironic sheet music notes and printable score! D # m i & # x27 ; s like rain on your wedding.. Guitar Chords/Lyrics two mildly successful dance-pop albums: F # 244322 Most popular sheet music, piano sign! ) @ 84 BPM ( 3 Min C7M ) Alanis Morissette & # x27 ; C & # ;! For & quot ; Ironic & quot ; is a list of events that are not Ironic &... X27 ; s like rain on your cig e/g # arette bre F # m Did forget... Amp ; acut D e ; s song & quot ; by Alanis Morissette sheet... Analytics, PERSONALIZATION, SITE FUNCTIONALITY and SERVING ADS USES COOKIES figures ( C7M D6 ( )..., SITE FUNCTIONALITY and SERVING ADS your wedding day acut D e ; s G. Ninety- Em eight welcome to my Ironic Guitar chords and tabs Chorus ] it & # x27 s.
Reverend William Kirby, Army Member Crossword 5 Letters, Align Pilates Home Reformer, Bmw Receptionist Interview, Ricardo Ribeiro The Salon, Nc Teacher Pay Scale 2022-23, Nectarine Seed Germination, Troubleshoot Synonyms, Aetna Foundation Jobs,